Community Involvement/ Random Acts of Kindness
001. Gift $20 to 5 random people. (0/5)
002. Pay the toll for the car behind us on a toll road.
004. Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity. Send money if location is an issue.
006. Volunteer/send money to a charity benefiting U.S. children.
008. Work for a political campaign.
009. Get actively involved with a local charity. (At least once a month x 6.) (0/6)
Miscellaneous Household Goals
011. Make a family favorite recipe book.
012. All pictures in albums (to include pics not printed yet).
014. Ready living/dining room for the big move.
015. Ready kitchen for the big move.
016. Ready basement for the big move.
017. Ready garage for the big move
018. Get display boxes made for Lovespoons.
020. Strip and restain small living room table.
021. Strip and restain bedroom furniture.
022. Plant and maintain a veggie/fruit garden for one gardening season.
023. Learn how to can.
025. Update will.
028. Come up with new goal due to move.
030. Black Forest
031. Come up with new goal due to move.
034. Come up with new goal due to move.
036. Take kids on train.
037. Take the kids on a boat.
038. Go on one trip with Jason only.
039. Go on one trip without Jason or the boys.
040. Plan and execute one monthly roadtrip for 6 months. (0/6)
041. Come up with new goal due to move.
042. Come up with new goal due to move.
043. Get family portrait taken.
044. Find weekly activity for family. Do it once a week for 3 months.
045. Print out/send month pictures to family for 6 months. (0/6)
046. Send a letter or box to family once a month for 6 months. (0/6)
047. Make a special scrapbook for each boy to each's current age. (0/4)
048. Take boys to a movie once a month for 6 months. (0/6)
049. Help Jason, Sam, & Jake make a bucket list. (1/3)
050. Make Jason’s quilt.
051. Write a story with the boys.
052. Find one activity that interests each kid. Get them involved. (2/4)
053. Make volcano with the kids.
054. Read Madeleine L'Engle's "Time" quintet with the boys. (0/5)
055. Teach all kids to ride bike.
056. Teach all kids to roller skate.
Important for Me
060. Find school for BA/BS. Apply and start.
063. Stop cussing for one week.
065. Exercise 5 times a week for 6 weeks. (0/30)
066. Get a pedometer. Walk 10K steps a day for 30 days. (0/30)
068. Be able to finish running 2 miles without walking.
069. Walk/run a 5K with Sam and Jake.
070. Climb a rock wall.
071. Cook one vegetarian meal a week for 6 weeks. (0/6)
After the Move
078. Set up and use household binder.
079. Set up new monthly budget. Follow for 6 months. (0/6)
080. Find Izzy a pre-school. Enroll him.
Just for Giggles
082. Complete 365 photo project. Document via separate blog.
083. Get flute repaired.
085. Take a yoga class.
086. Submit a funny “blurb” to RD.
088. Take a quilting class.
089. Decide on design for at least one tattoo. Get it.
090. Send a postcard to PostSecret.
091. Bake a cake from scratch.
092. Go to a concert.
095. Learn how to text.
096. Grow hair past shoulders again
097. Get a manicure.
098. Get a pedicure.
099. Enter and “win” NaNoWriMo.
101. Plant a blueberry bush.