Wednesday, October 7, 2009

wordless wednesday: curious juxtaposition

I thought I would break the rules just a little and "say" a few words as this is my first "wordless Wednesday" post here. In the future I will post an entry as "ww: insert pithy title here ". That way I can give some idea as to the message or story I am trying to tell in my post.

This is from a trip we took to Bad Durkheim a few weeks ago. I always find the juxtaposition between the old-world charm that is Germany and the intrusions of today's modern world to be interesting. This was no exception. Coming around the corner of the road and seeing this huge metal contraption in the midst of the beautiful, rolling vineyards should not work; but it does. Somehow it even adds to the quaintness.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails