Sunday, January 31, 2010

an update before we get back to business

I think things have calmed down enough after the craziness of school that I can get back here on a semi-regular basis. But first, here is a smallish update to bring y'all up to speed.

(Yes, I sometimes say y'all in real life. I married a good, old southern boy. What?)

School: Ended well. The biggest lesson I learned was that online school and I do not get along. The biggest surprise was that it wasn't for the reasons that I originally feared! More on this soon.

The holidays: Were awesome! We had Jason for so much of the time and it was beyond spectacular. I really wanted to do an "after the fact" blog entry detailing all the things we did but it's too overwhelming.

My 365 project: I am pushing the reset button tomorrow. I would love to backdate, but it would take me way too long with the internet speeds we deal with over here. So we'll consider that first week a "warm up" to the real start.

My 101 project: Still in the works! Remember that school is one of my goals on there, so I've been working on it steadily for the past three months.

Our next assignment: Since I last updated we have played around with the idea of many different locations. An assignment opportunity came up and Jason volunteered for it...but we were pretty sure he wouldn't get it. He volunteered mostly so that we wouldn't wonder "what if" sometime down the road. We've also had some HUGE talks about our future over the past couple of days. More on that soon as well. At any rate, we don't know anything for sure and likely will not know until sometime in MAY. Blah!

Blogging schedule: I would love to set up a regular weekly line-up but would really like some feedback on what might be wanted. Family and friends, feel free to e-mail me or comment below. If you are an anonymous reader (isn't that so much nicer than "lurker"?) feel free to post your ideas too. What would you like to see more of?

I hope everyone is doing well and still checking in!

2 comments:

  1. Well I'd like to see more of those hunky German guys for one. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have apparently been going to the wrong places. Where did you see hunky German guys? And why are you only now sharing this phenomenon? lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails