Monday, December 20, 2010

Winner-Winner-Chicken-Dinner!

Yay!!!


Okay, so it's not the $100K prize; I'm not going to complain about $100, though! That's pretty cool, right? We don't play often, but we both love a good scratch-off game. I have one rule: I will only use a dime to do the scratching. Why? For luck, of course! Dimes are little like pixies, therefore magical. True story.

So $100 is very nice, but wouldn't it be lovely to win the big prize? With $100,000 we could pay off our van, sock some money away (replenish our savings after the move), and take an awesome vacation. Man, that would be awesome. I think I'd take a couple grand and sprinkle it around to anonymously brighten random people's day too. I think it would be so much fun!

Tell me: What would you do with $100,000? (We'll pretend the government wouldn't take half of it, okay? It's more fun to answer that way!)

**We bought this ticket with our own money. I'm not advertising for the California Lottery system; just sharing a random fun event from our week!**

1 comment:

  1. man how awesome would that be to be a reviewer for the lottery hahahahaha that money would pay off debt most certainly and the rest into savings!! and maybe a family vacation

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails