Tuesday, November 3, 2009

rusty is probably not a strong enough word

NaNoWriMo is going well. I'm a little over my goal as of right now so I have a little bit of cushion...but not too much. I'm afraid of going too far over or too far under; I want to finish this so badly!

I have noticed a trend, however. My "word recall" is not so hot. Tonight I sat in this chair for a good three or four minutes trying to come up with the opposite of the word "include". I knew it wasn't "disclude" because that just flat out sounds like a non-word, but I could not come up with it on my own. So I had to look it up. "Exclude"! Duh!

Here's hoping that I can knock a little more rust and dust off the writing bits over this next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails