Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Moms and Dads: Action Needed!!!

I have tweeted this and posted it on my Facebook account. I'd like to put this up here as well.

Please go to Amazon and let them know that parents will not stand for this! The book has to do with child predators and how to "fly under the radar" with a certain type of lifestyle. I do not want to put anything else about the specifics in this post due to keyword searches. I'm not sure how the book ended up for sale (perhaps they need to fix the vetting system?) but I'm thoroughly disgusted and outraged.

Amazon, shame on you! This family has shopped through Amazon for years but we will not spend one more penny at your site until you have removed this book from your inventory.

Contact info for Amazon: For reporting online, scroll to the bottom of the product page and find the blue hyperlinked text. For phone in reporting the numbers are 1-866-216-1072 (stateside) or 1-206-266-2992. The numbers for Kindle Support are 1-866-321-8851 (stateside) or 1-206-266-0927 (overseas).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails