Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10: A Photo of Me More than 10 Years Old

If you are on Facebook, you may have noticed that many people are changing their profile pictures to photos of people in uniform in honor of Veteran's Day (which is tomorrow!). In fact, many of you reading this have probably done it yourselves! Jason and I scanned in a super-old picture last night for our profiles and this morning I realized I now had a good picture of myself for this post!

This picture is from my tech school graduation in January 1996. That's nearly 15 years ago. We are crazy young here! He was 21 and I was about to turn 19. We'd known each other for five months and had been married for two. (In addition to being crazy young we were also just plain crazy!)

Awww! But we were pretty cute, too. No wonder our kids are so adorable!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lora! It's so funny. I don't feel old but I think we look like babies there. It seems like a million years ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails