1. School is kicking my butt. It's all I can do to get the basic household necessities done...oh wait. That's right...I'm NOT! I am so thankful that Jason does the laundry. If he didn't we would be in trouble.
2. I'm kicking school's butt. So far. I see the potential for some problems in the second half of the term but as of right now I'm doing really well.
3. But I'm so burnt out that I had to request ideas for my biology paper on Facebook. Is that bad? Oh well. I only got one suggestion...but it was an awesome suggestion and I took it.
4. Did you know it's almost Christmas? Ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need way more time than I have.
5. Izzy is walking pretty well now. We're working on the "W-sit" thing still. He really isn't talking still but he's communicating a little. He repeats us a ton but he's not independently using any words yet. He'll use the sign for "more" and he points A LOT now. So we're getting there.
6. Jason put in for an assignment to San Antonio. Although he's a GREAT fit for the job there is a possible timing issue (they want someone a little sooner than what we are due to leave here) so we'll see if it works out or not. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I have been researching schools. The University of Texas San Antonio has a Geography program. I've found a pretty kick-butt pre-school for Zander too.
7. Um...I guess I don't actually have a "7". Hope everyone else out there is doing well.