Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear So and So

Dear Self,

I know that you think you are being smart when you stash something "here" (wherever "here" might be) so that you won't forget where it is...but really? Who are you kidding? That never works.

Wondering what to do with these Santa Claus cupcake papers,

Um, well, you

-----------

Dear Germs,

Please? Whatever I did to offend you, I am sorry. Cease and desist, I beg of you!

Groveling pitifully,

*cough, cough, hack, cough*

-----------

Dear Unnamed Person that I Don't Actually Know but Particularly Dislike,

Knock.It.Off. You are really, really starting to irritate me.

Feeling a little better,

His Wife

-----------

Dear Air Force,

Thank you for sending my husband back home. Now if you could let us borrow him a few days this month, that would be awesome. Also? Please check your request box for our back-up assignment options. Any and all of those would be awesome so please just take your pick.

Hoping,

Amanda

-----------

Dear Readers,

For more Dear So and So, head over to Kat's and read away. Or join in! C'mon! You know you want to.

2 comments:

  1. I am just laughing at the letter to the USAF so so hard. It is amazing when they are home we are looking forward to the next TDY or deployment. When they are gone we can't wait to have them back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can not find something I stashed 3yrs ago. I will probably find it when I move. Still looking.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails