Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Belated, but that's rather fitting...

This was supposed to be posted over the weekend but I had some computer issues. I think it's too fun not to share, though! So here is your Merry {belated} Christmas greeting from me! We'll just think of it as my Christmas card to you, shall we?

Have I mentioned lately how much I love living here? No? Well, I do. A whole lot! We see these guys every single day. It's been three months and it's not gotten old yet. I don't think it ever will!

Merry Deer

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. My heart and thoughts were with those families not able to be together this holiday season. I wish you all the best and hope for your loved one's fast and safe return.

1 comment:

  1. We've got deer everywhere too, and even after more than a year the kids still yell for me to slow the car down so they can see them! :) Merry (Belated) Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails